April 29, 2012
Author: Trudi Holden
Everyone can be Kings and Queens in your community with these fabulously royal Jubilee crowns!
What you need:
- Coloured card – you could also use old newspapers, cereal boxes
- Cotton wool
- Chocolate or sweet foil wrappers
- sequins, glitter, or anything sparkly you can find!
- To make a crown, cut one side of a piece of coloured card in a zigzag with scissors. Cellotape the ends of your card together, measured to fit your head.
- You can decorate your crown with foil from chocolate sweet wrappers or small pieces of tin foil to look like jewels. Glue cotton wool around the bottom and make black splodges with felt tip pen or paint to look like ermine.
- Make your crowns even more personal to your community by adding your name or house number to your crown or even adding a personal design such as a picture of your favourite food! You could even hold a competition to find the best decorated crown.
The best thing about these crowns is you can make and decorate yours however you like, so hunt out some sparkly things and get making!
We would love to see how your Jubilee crown turns out so please get in touch and share your photos by emailing email@example.com
- No comments
- Decorations, Diamond Jubilee, Ideas
- arts and crafts, Decorations, jubilee, jubilee crowns, making